Note: If you have
any questions for us, click here.
We warmly welcome anything interesting you have to say about these
stories. Here are some tips to help ensure that what you write gets
- If you are writing about a controversial news story, please explain your position without being abusive towards those who feel differently.
- Make it interesting so readers in the decades to come will enjoy reading your thoughts!
- Please DON'T USE ALL CAPS because it makes it appear you are shouting (see?). No all lowercase either. And... no... ellipses...
- We allow for a few mistakes, but we do not have time to edit your work.
- Press "Enter" for a new paragraph.
The Fine Print:
All submitted comments become the licensed property of Awesome80s.com as set forth in our Legal Notices. Your comments will usually be posted to the appropriate page usually within a few weeks (we are working on making this faster - sorry for the delay). Submissions that use profanity or are in any way abusive will not be posted.
*This name (nickname) is used to attribute your comments in the event we publish them. If you do not enter a name, we will attribute your comments to "Anonymous." It's your choice how your comments are attributed.
Thanks for visiting!